English Guide ~ How to survive here explained in english.

English Guide ~ How to survive here explained in english.

Message par Gigan le Dim 14 Oct - 17:19

"Ghost lurkers". That how we call the members who register here but never comment, never reply, never show up ! But THEMALICIOUS forum is supposed to be a place where readers and artists can share their ideas and interests. So why some people register here, but never give any sign of life ?!...

Some times ago, we discovered what could be the truth : they don't talk because they're english speakers... and our forum is not very english-speakers-friendly... :|

With the decision of translating our work, we decided to make that place a place where our english speakers would be able to propose their themes, vote, participate to our deposit, share their opinions... BUT THEMALICIOUS still in the first place a french fanzine and translating the whole forum would be to much work. That's why I will explain some stuff here. I hope it will help you. :)

WHAT IS THIS FANZINE ALL ABOUT ?
THEMALICIOUS fanzines are all about themes, and their interpretations by some great artists found here and there on the internet. Each issue feature a different theme and it's up to our artists to give you their very own vision of it. If all our stories are, of course, gay-related, not all of them are smutty. You will find in our fanzines some traditionnal yaoi/shonen ai/Boys love fangirls, as much as some pervert bara/comics fanboys. Each issue also feature a fic written by Waghran and 4 full-coloured illustrations one of whom is drawn by one special guest of the month.
Our themes are proposed, then voted by our readers.

SOUNDS GOOD ! CAN I JOIN AS AN ARTIST ?
We are 4 to decide which artist will be part of the next issues. If you want to be part of it, use the "Contact" button, on the front page, and copy your request and a link to your blog or website. We reserve the right to decline your participation, of course...

HOW CAN I VOTE AND PROPOSE MY THEME ?
Just by using the "Next theme" button in the front page. You're allowed to propose 3 themes until 2 weeks after the release of one issue. After this date, THEMALICIOUS crew chose 10 themes in that list and you're up to vote for the one you prefer. The votes lasts 2 weeks. After this delay, you can already propose your 3 themes for the next, next issue.

WHY CAN'T WE GET THE SAME ISSUE THAN THE FRENCH-SPEAKING PEOPLE, BUT TRANSLATED ?
Because translating a whole fanzine takes a lot of time, and all our artists are nos good in english. For that reason, THEMALICIOUS in english will be released in a different way. Probably one story by one, instead of the whole fanzine, maybe printed, maybe online only... We still thinking about the best solution. Don't be afraid to guide us. ;)

SOME TOPICS ARE MIXED. CAN WE HAVE A DIFFERENT TOPIC FOR ENGLISH SPEAKERS ?
Nope, because it would be way to complicated to follow 2 different topics talking about the same stuff ! The feedback topic, for example, is full of french messages, but that doesn't mean you can't access it and write your opinion. We will reply in your language.

HOW TO BUY YOUR BOOKS ?
Just contact us using this adress : boutique.themalicious@gmail.com after you selected the books/goods you want.
All our transactions are made via PAYPAL.
/!\ All our books are in french, only /!\
Gigan
Adorateur du poil

Masculin Messages : 3937

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://gigansbedroom.blogspot.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas